Nela max users

John j

Mono Don
Who likes these .
Got one but can't seem to get on with it. When best time to use em as it seems to drag plaster if I hit it when its wet ish . Or scratch it when its firm.
Do they need breaking in
Thanks.
Ps . Wife got it me for Xmas so feel bad it chucked in van. Want to go home and say how mint it is.

I’ve got a brand new one, used it once didn’t like it so it’s in the trowel graveyard! (Lock up). Lol

Love my refina for last en . Even more now I learned to keep away from beeds and sockets
20190226_113419.jpg

Last edited:
Who likes these .
Got one but can't seem to get on with it. When best time to use em as it seems to drag plaster if I hit it when its wet ish . Or scratch it when its firm.
Do they need breaking in
Thanks.
Ps . Wife got it me for Xmas so feel bad it chucked in van. Want to go home and say how mint it is.
First plastic trowel I’ve used.
I like it more now the corners are broke in to my way of plastering.
Can get into the corners and do delicate touches with it now.
It does seem to nick very easily.
I take the little nicks out by running it over some dry plastered walls. Don’t know how the decorator will react to that. Better get some wet n dry

Who likes these .
Do they need breaking in
Thanks.
Lay in tight and tidy and there Awesome for walls with no beads or door liners but that’s about it,I only use mine for ceilings really

John first thing you should do is divorce your wife for getting you a trowel as an Xmas present. Second thing you should do is put said trowel in bin and stick to your marshalltown.

I love the nelamax if you know how to use it then you will fall in love...

I have always been a fan of plastic trowels and the only other one that has been any good was the original foam backed one from regina mind you the one I had was before Regina got the sales contract