** NELA News **

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plasterers1StopShop

Hi Guys,

Just an update on NELA Trowels:

As you know the NELA Range is growing and is becoming increasingly popular. Due to recent orders and large volume of sales we have unfortunately run out of stock in the UK on the NELA s*p*r*lex Range. I know this has happened before, but we are bumping are stock levels up massively and NELA have invested in yet again more machinery.

Alongside this we have listened to Feedback from many customers and have made minor alterations to the NELA s*p*r*lex (not width or size). Therefore next week we will have the new NELA s*p*r*lex available to the UK Market

With this delivery we also expect the long awaited NELA Hawk / Handboard - which is amazing by the way

We apologize for the delay in the release of the Hawks and also for the stock issues with the s*p*r*lex Trowels. We aim to avoid these stock issues in the future.

We believe this shows our dedication to the Trade and the End User by ensuring we have the best product on the market. NELA believe: 'Always listening - always improving'

If you have trowels on order from our current distributors please bare with them if they have no stock. We are doing everything we can to make sure delivery is made ASAP.

Thanks,

Ryan

Brilliant was going to order a s*p*r*lex today wait till next week now the new ones out.:RpS_thumbsup:

They have the NELA BiKo Grip Cork Handle on them - very comfortable. Everyone who has one has said they are comfortable, lightweight and very well built.

Also, they are NELA :RpS_thumbsup:

Love that cork handle I'll be finally replacing my s*p*r*lex when you have them back in. Would you be able to stamp mine with DO NOT PUT ON VAN ROOF

Love that cork handle I'll be finally replacing my s*p*r*lex when you have them back in. Would you be able to stamp mine with DO NOT PUT ON VAN ROOF

Strange you should ask this.... We can actually etch names and wording into Trowels - We will be doing a Christmas offer on this soon.

We have a few guys who have ordered Bespoke Trowels from us and they will have something written on them. hopefully they put some pics up when they are in

what is there difference between a marshalltown finishing trowel and a nela s*p*r*lex trowel ? anyone notice a difference
The handle and the blade are different, the mt is for applying and or flattening,the s*p*r*lex is just for flattening but as it's more flexible it's easier and needs less water for troweling,

Whats the change to the s*p*r*lex?I have 2 I find the 14 inch trowel better than 16 I also have 2 of the rivals !I find on reskims the nela wins hands down ! Best hurry up on this website ryan need some more tools ha

Thank you for that I couldn't understand the different roles between them.
I personally apply with the mt,flatten,second coat with mt,then flatten with the mt,after that I use the s*p*r*lex for all the rest. Some apply with the s*p*r*lex but the will ruin the trowel

And before nela even came on the market marshaltown have been doing the job for years nela just makes it look more pleasing on the eye due to how it controls the water

Hi Guys,

Just an update on NELA Trowels:

As you know the NELA Range is growing and is becoming increasingly popular. Due to recent orders and large volume of sales we have unfortunately run out of stock in the UK on the NELA s*p*r*lex Range. I know this has happened before, but we are bumping are stock levels up massively and NELA have invested in yet again more machinery.

Alongside this we have listened to Feedback from many customers and have made minor alterations to the NELA s*p*r*lex (not width or size). Therefore next week we will have the new NELA s*p*r*lex available to the UK Market

With this delivery we also expect the long awaited NELA Hawk / Handboard - which is amazing by the way

We apologize for the delay in the release of the Hawks and also for the stock issues with the s*p*r*lex Trowels. We aim to avoid these stock issues in the future.

We believe this shows our dedication to the Trade and the End User by ensuring we have the best product on the market. NELA believe: 'Always listening - always improving'

If you have trowels on order from our current distributors please bare with them if they have no stock. We are doing everything we can to make sure delivery is made ASAP.

Thanks,

Ryan

Dont worry Ryan, Romford Tools have loads in stock. And they're cheaper, hope this helps :RpS_thumbsup:

Romfordtools.com

Strange you should ask this.... We can actually etch names and wording into Trowels - We will be doing a Christmas offer on this soon.

We have a few guys who have ordered Bespoke Trowels from us and they will have something written on them. hopefully they put some pics up when they are in

cool as fuk...can i have one with ''Ich bin der Mann'' on it...lol

ImageUploadedByThe Plasterers Forum1412873024.557453.jpg
Going to give them ago tomorrow

Ryan @Plasterers1StopShop I have a bespoke being made but did not know you could have something written on them. Hovis & Lurpack for me please buddy as its gonna be my bread and butter trowel :RpS_thumbup:

Last edited by a moderator:
im using the premium at the mo , done a bit of rendering with it and a few floors , now using it for skimming

Now got my premium worn in for laying on with. Have chucked a fair bit of render on and run it over a few floor screeding jobs to get it how i want. Its the way i was taught to get a trowel worn in so have always stuck by that :RpS_thumbup:

I used mine from new, no wearing in, worked great, just had to wet n dry the edge down and bosh..

Status
Not open for further replies.