Nela s*p*r*lex trowel worth buying ????

Thinking of buying the nela s*p*r*lex gold edition trowel (not sure what the golds for)... anyone got one ?

I had to the MT flexi trowel but f**k*d it before xmas. I've heard good reviews about the nela so thinking of trying it.

Any advice appreciated

johnzo

Have a look at the ok super flex far better than the nela I think

djfleming22

Get the Nela cracking trowel but you do have to take care of it especially around plugs as it can bend easily if you hit them hard, I have not used the ox but have heard good things about them so it is your choice.

beader

Private Member
Never tried any of the others but the ox ultraflex is a great trowel .

I’ve got one
I find it more of a pain in the ass remembering I’ve got it, makes a great floor scraper though

megamix

Anyone still use carbon ? Thinking of trying one

I have one and really like it but haven’t tried any of the others to compare to.

megamix

Yeah all time . Quick rub with plastic at end for cosmetic reasons
You mean you rub it with plastic float and sand to clean it up ? Used to have to do that at college . Then wipe with oil at end of day

megamix

Cheers. Only ever see them online. Need a gd shop to go and see them
To be honest I rarely use mine . In my opinion they are only good for making walls shine which is not what you really supposed to do . Matt and flat is the way

You mean you rub it with plastic float and sand to clean it up ? Used to have to do that at college . Then wipe with oil at end of day
No i use a carbon all way through then just give wall a quick one with plastic fantastic

Love CBD
Anyone still use carbon ? Thinking of trying one
Super trowels! I just can’t watch them getting destroyed by the skim! God knows what’s in it. No other product I came across is turning them so s**t. Decided to keep them only, mostly :rolleyes:, for externals this year. See how it goes.

Danny

Administrator
Thinking of buying the nela s*p*r*lex gold edition trowel (not sure what the golds for)... anyone got one ?

I had to the MT flexi trowel but f**k*d it before xmas. I've heard good reviews about the nela so thinking of trying it.

Any advice appreciated
I would always say just buy it and if you dont like it then there is always ebay... trowels are one of the cheapest things to buy that can make you ££££'s so I always think it is worth a punt

I would always say just buy it and if you dont like it then there is always ebay... trowels are one of the cheapest things to buy that can make you ££££'s so I always think it is worth a punt
Got the 18 inch nelaflex 2 delivered today, can't wait to get to work Monday to have a blast with it