Nela s*p*r*lex

Members online

PlasteRightUK

Must say after being off with injury (broken Bones in the plastering hand :( ) the Nela super flex has been back in action and has done wonders for my hand.

It's saved so much pressure on my wrist and hand it's unreal, makes life so much easier even tho The hand is not 100% still these trowels have helped me right out and saved me a lot of agony!

Must say after being off with injury (broken Bones in the plastering hand :( ) the Nela super flex has been back in action and has done wonders for my hand.

It's saved so much pressure on my wrist and hand it's unreal, makes life so much easier even tho The hand is not 100% still these trowels have helped me right out and saved me a lot of agony!

Love reading comments like this. Glad NELA helped you mate

Iv got a refina s*p*r*lex. Didn't see the hype at first but the more I use it the more I'm liking it
I'm sure I see a post from you before about the Nela?

Agree! The first time I used it I was like.. this is actually the nuts. Then tbh I didn't think much of it and like you say the more you use them the more you find how great they really are.

Used it today to feather in around this fire, worked a treat

Attachments

• IMG_2427.JPG
    IMG_2427.JPG
    809 KB · Views: 287
Cheers mate, luckily I'm at a wedding tomorrow so don't have the pleasure of crawling round on all fours skimming it tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mrs is carrying our 3rd so she's eating for 2, I'm drinking for 2. Only fair she's driving to so free taxi home happy days. [emoji482][emoji1360]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You have it sorted mate lol! We are at number 4 and I think it's time for me to stop and get the snip!

Looks a good job but a little more of effort and you could of and should of done the whole of it ! That's just lazy sorry btw .
I wanted to skim the whole job lot but their surveyor wouldn't have it. I told him it wouldn't have taken much longer another half hour or so but he was bothered about it taking decorators longer etc, job was on a budget and beyond my control pal not lazy at all