NelaMax

Members online

Simon85

Nice review, don't think they are for me all the same. Horses for courses, not been a fan of plastics and cant see myself gettin one, all being said if another member of gang gets one might try and like it.

Danny

Administrator
Nice review, don't think they are for me all the same. Horses for courses, not been a fan of plastics and cant see myself gettin one, all being said if another member of gang gets one might try and like it.
To be honest i have been usig 1 or 2 trowels from start to finish for a while but the gear was not taking the stainless and so the plastoc came into its own...

I am never happy with my final finish as i am super picky but i was really happy with the finish

Danny

Administrator
what they like for troweling up Danny does it leave them annoying little scratch marks or is this one different last one I tried was the refina sponge back one how does this compare to that mate
Honestly I really liked it and the blade is pretty thick compared to any other plastic trowel I have used. I dont think I will use it on every job but I am pleased to have another plastic in my tool kit as the foam backed ones from vagina were great but they were flawed.

I have a fair bit of skimming coming up in the next few weeks so I will be using it quite a lot :D

Lodan

Private Member
Honestly I really liked it and the blade is pretty thick compared to any other plastic trowel I have used. I dont think I will use it on every job but I am pleased to have another plastic in my tool kit as the foam backed ones from vagina were great but they were flawed.

I have a fair bit of skimming coming up in the next few weeks so I will be using it quite a lot :D
Vaginao_O:bananas: