New bag

Donzo

Look @gps new bag.
20180308_080551.jpg

Another launch of a twice failed product lol.

@Donzo is the price the same ?

Unless its the same price as multi, and hugely improved on Matt painted walls it’s pointless and will continue to fail.

I only used it on artex
Best use for it mate low suction silk paint etc really comes into its own , i was chatting to this multi type trading guy in b and q he was moaning he struggled on some higher suction stuff, I said serves you right mate he wasn’t even proper plasterer , didn’t have a clue about his backs , chancer, said he struggled because all he normally skims is on boards , lol says it all really

Another launch of a twice failed product lol.

@Donzo is the price the same ?

Unless its the same price as multi, and hugely improved on Matt painted walls it’s pointless and will continue to fail.
Same price, ,, its not just uni that will have new packaging,, ,and can't see if its a new formula or not.
@Vincey might have some info.
20180308_105106.jpg

Best use for it mate low suction silk paint etc really comes into its own , i was chatting to this multi type trading guy in b and q he was moaning he struggled on some higher suction stuff, I said serves you right mate he wasn’t even proper plasterer , didn’t have a clue about his backs , chancer, said he struggled because all he normally skims is on boards , lol says it all really
Plus saves on time with pva drying . We used board for second coat so never finished with it

Plus saves on time with pva drying . We used board for second coat so never finished with it
Nothing wrong with that mate , about 30 plasterers have just finished a unifinish trial and they collaborated all the information and feedback from them , guys were trying all different ways of using it also topping it with different coats , think they were on about releasing information about it all to give better understanding of using it to people who want too

Nothing wrong with that mate , about 30 plasterers have just finished a unifinish trial and they collaborated all the information and feedback from them , guys were trying all different ways of using it also topping it with different coats , think they were on about releasing information about it all to give better understanding of using it to people who want too
What like you don't need Pva or maybe you do we suggest doing a trial panel first before you commit to buying too much, if unsuitable you obviously don't know what your doing so ring a certified plasterer from our list.

Jesus here we F*****g go again!

Only fit for purpose on a background that pva normally hangs...on anything with suction not a prayer!

Had the worse day of my plastering life in 20years by believing all the @Vincey bullshit bg arse sucking!!!

Or right lads calm down, I think it was good idea to get good cross section of plasterers feedback on jobs we don’t all do same type of work

I think about 50 % on the trial didn’t want to try or use it but by the end most had sussed when they could to there benefit, even one guy liked it on high suction small areas as that was his line of work, patching bits and bobs
Don’t bother me who uses it or doesn’t, tbh I not used any this year yet

Sell his F*****g soul this boy as long as he can get his vain face on a product or a free F*****g t-shirt!

Leave opinions to proper plasterers that have no slant on it coz your bullshit is wearing thin failed poster boy!

Sell his F*****g soul this boy as long as he can get his vain face on a product or a free F*****g t-shirt!

Leave opinions to proper plasterers that have no slant on it coz your bullshit is wearing thin failed poster boy!
9781408868157.jpg

Omg proper spat your dummy out today have we ,tbh I’m fed up being mr nice guy , take yourself to the moaning multi finish thread and dribble in there Ffs

Jog on :p

Might look like nice new bags but I bet they rip to bits just like the last cheap ass bags when they changed them.

DIYers cant handle the thinner paper on the bags...thats why uni is wrapped in good thick paper :LOL:
So the bags don't split in those estate cars
:LOL::LOL::LOL: