New floor protection come

Members online

Vincey

Private Member
Fed up with corex sheeting taping them all together on my knees got a roll of 3m x 45m scaffolding cover instead , for £70 it ain’t to bad, folded at 1.5 metres wide so can open it up or fold it down depending on areas that need covering was thinking some might like it for internals too if tarps is you thing

Anyone in Yorkshire maybe worth giving a company called Mudfords on Petre Street Sheffield a call. They supply the local scaffolding companies with tarps and debris netting. They have depots north and south of Sheffield.

They supply hessian as well and rope.

Coming soon for all you pro plasters It will revolutionise plastering
Has been 7 years in development so no dream idea lol

Your welcome

I have been using tarps on domestics for years... I hate dust sheets as a rule as they hold a lot more dust and I think create more problems than they solve

Heavy duty canvas dust sheets. wash regularly n pick spots of plaster off. Don’t knock up on em = no dust

Anyone in Yorkshire maybe worth giving a company called Mudfords on Petre Street Sheffield a call. They supply the local scaffolding companies with tarps and debris netting. They have depots north and south of Sheffield.

They supply hessian as well and rope.
Used to work up there making.kitchens for Crosby. Rough hole