New guy in maidstone

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

steve_weston

Hi guys. i completed a nvq course and am going it alone part time in 2 weeks! got some bits and pieces of work going on so going well so far. I thought i'd just say ello and see who's from where! Any kent guys in?

well, what bod mentioned about diversity was bang on, long as you got the gear...you need a shed full of tools, a good 10-15 years experience and at least a swb transit..
failing that, if your a dedicated plasterer like church (for example, lots of others on here) your dead on mate, fortune favours the bold as they say...gonna be hard goin tho...
i find i sweat like a **** on a rape charge just to earn a decent wage, any less and ill prolly drop out...any more and ive had it...which is whats worrying me..
still....anyone into development? i can leadweld,1st + 2nd fix joinery, paint, fit kitchens (yes with masons mitres and cut your cornice/pelmet etc), plumbing - aint corgi but theres ways round it....in fact i could build you a house from footings to ridge...stuff plastering...you lads that are into domestic...take heed, those of you ex site lads...please dont go in too cheap, its hard enough as it is..

Status
Not open for further replies.