New job

Members online

just been offered a new contract with consistent work but based on a supply and fit price per square meter. It's for a decent sized housing development company.

Just wondering what the going rate is for this and also how much on average it costs per meter to board and skim where you are.

Bit lost as normally just domestics and Day rate.

Cheers

I have got to work it out properly tomorrow with the merchants what rates I'm going to get. Just looking for some ball park figures to get a idea. Cheers

I have got to work it out properly tomorrow with the merchants what rates I'm going to get. Just looking for some ball park figures to get a idea. Cheers

Don't understand what your finding complicating?

You know what you pay for materials and how far they go and how much you need to put on to cover labour m2

before you can give a price for anything you need to know the spec. what are the terms of payments, are you going to be stopped 20% tax? how much retention? how much main contractors discount ?
do you have enough staff to keep up to program?

Eleven.....that’s the correct amount to charge........we all know that, it’s just the banter and the “ we don’t talk rates” brigade that mess it up.......take my word on it.......eleven....
That’s all you need to know.