New Marshalltown Flexi Trowel

Members online

CurlyVurly

1bce5c9b482950aeb4fec06f6eb30673.jpg

Fellow plasterers...I was wondering if anyone had used this new Marshalltown Flexi trowel yet,and if so what your reviews where?? [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1bce5c9b482950aeb4fec06f6eb30673.jpg

Fellow plasterers...I was wondering if anyone had used this new Marshalltown Flexi trowel yet,and if so what your reviews where?? [emoji1303]

I have not used one yet... personally £60+ for a flexy trowel is dreaming and from what i saw of the one I had in my hands the black tape will fail quick and I wont be surprised if the adhesive fails either....

Stick with OX nela or refnia

I think MT are late to the party with this one and it was not worth the wait

Reactions: gps
it doesnt matter what they are like, the price is too much, they will only do the same as the other trowels, for how fragile these trowels are they should be half the price anyway, lets be honest if you were to use them in the same manner you do your main trowel they wouldnt be fit for purpose............

Still wearing mine in.

Don't break in as quick as some others.

Might be harder metal.

Very comparable to nelaflex in sizes and shapes and guage of stainless steel. Although I'm sure they don't flex as much, they're a bit stiffer - so far. By now the refinas and the nelas I've had would've been ready, this needs another couple of weeks.

Couldn't decide between Nela and Refina, went Refina and love it. £33 I think off amazon. Gives a great finish for £33, not sure about £60 (y)

Yeah the Refina does seem to get good reviews all round but I've always been a Marshalltown guy and am weary to change [emoji1] was hoping I could save the shoulder a bit of work on the first rub with one of these new flexi numbers!

Yeah the Refina does seem to get good reviews all round but I've always been a Marshalltown guy and am weary to change [emoji1] was hoping I could save the shoulder a bit of work on the first rub with one of these new flexi numbers!

I'm MT as well but went for the Refina on reviews and price just to try a s*p*r*lex, I can't comment on any others but I love the Refina. It does take some work out which is good for me as I'm suffering with tennis elbow!