New member looking for advice

Members online

Mitch1990

Hi all so I’m a plasterer living in Colchester Essex and looking to start a new life somewhere in the world, I lived in oz for a year plastering but had to come back due to company going into liquidation, just unsure as to how other country’s do it, does anybody know what country’s use multifinish?

Hi all so I’m a plasterer living in Colchester Essex and looking to start a new life somewhere in the world, I lived in oz for a year plastering but had to come back due to company going into liquidation, just unsure as to how other country’s do it, does anybody know what country’s use multifinish?
f**k the product just get yourself out there while you still can!

If u only did 1 year u are not a plasterer. If it was external work u did over there I'd look to a render company in the uk. See if they can take u on. And see how u are after a few weeks. Then talk money. I'd not pay u tradesmans money till I seen what u can do.

If u only did 1 year u are not a plasterer. If it was external work u did over there I'd look to a render company in the uk. See if they can take u on. And see how u are after a few weeks. Then talk money. I'd not pay u tradesmans money till I seen what u can do.
Been plastering

Go pick grapes on a vineyard somewhere in South France and drink wine every night and eat bread and cheese! That's what I think happens anyway! :ROFLMAO:
Seen that film ‘a good year’? Really makes you want to jack it all in and f**k off to France and do exactly as you described.... apart from get some lackeys to pick the grapes... oh and be a minted investment banker first to afford to f**k off which kind of kills the dream a little.... but hey ho!

Seen that film ‘a good year’? Really makes you want to jack it all in and f**k off to France and do exactly as you described.... apart from get some lackeys to pick the grapes... oh and be a minted investment banker first to afford to f**k off which kind of kills the dream a little.... but hey ho!

Joking aside you can go to wales and buy a huge house for 10p with loads of land

Wales still has its problems too
download (8).jpeg