New Nela corner trowel

Members online

Vincey

Private Member
Just seen it online , first impressions
49D2346A-A365-4E3A-B9CB-CD22D1201C44.jpeg

The Trowel looks and feels cheap , as the price reflects , the blade is stuck to the handle by what looks like a silicone , by a child i would of thought , dont think it will last as long as the wearing in period . My opinion should of stuck with MT .

The Trowel looks and feels cheap , as the price reflects , the blade is stuck to the handle by what looks like a silicone , by a child i would of thought , dont think it will last as long as the wearing in period . My opinion should of stuck with MT .

Any comment on the performance of the trowel? Which one have you tried? 103 or 90 Degree?

They are bonded on with the same tape used for the FLEX trowels (MT also do this)

First really negative review I have seen on this, they sell extremely well and guys are giving great feedback on them

Phew I only just upgraded to the latest Motown (rounded corner), no room in the bucket for another....

Any comment on the performance of the trowel? Which one have you tried? 103 or 90 Degree?

They are bonded on with the same tape used for the FLEX trowels (MT also do this)

First really negative review I have seen on this, they sell extremely well and guys are giving great feedback on them
Hi mate just bought a Nela s*p*r*lex 16inch, it has noticeable waves in the blade why does this happen, I'm sure it will be fine but every Nela trowel I've purchased apart from the stainless steels comes with deviations.

The corner trowel would be better if it had rivets onto the wings like ragni or the ox they have more give when using more then the tip for forming the corner early IMO

However I have been using it after the second to last trowel to peak my corners tight and it works better then any I have ever used for it.

Even as good as the new refina one.s.??