New on site

Status
Not open for further replies.
i was think in of new zealand and Canada, Had work in both but wasent happy with the money been offered, Itd av been ok if i was single but with family you need proper cash. I might go to UK. soon. Ide need work before i was to go.

i was think in of new zealand and Canada, Had work in both but wasent happy with the money been offered, Itd av been ok if i was single but with family you need proper cash. I might go to UK. soon. Ide need work before i was to go.
It blows hot and cold in the uk, seems everyone is busy at the minute, London is busy where I am but you need contacts, like most things you need to be here and have done work before anyone can recommend you, I will have too much work in a forth night but unknowns are hard to use. Plasterers are needed when they are needed as you know,no one waits for us and then jobs get delayed and they still expect us to be ready and waiting for them

It blows hot and cold in the uk, seems everyone is busy at the minute, London is busy where I am but you need contacts, like most things you need to be here and have done work before anyone can recommend you, I will have too much work in a forth night but unknowns are hard to use. Plasterers are needed when they are needed as you know,no one waits for us and then jobs get delayed and they still expect us to be ready and waiting for them
i think ur heading the right way for a bit of a boom over there house prices are going up and that always means more work but i have been wroung before sometime back in the 80 s i belive it was

Boom here in the housing sales especially in London, the wages are still kept low ish but there is a demand for trades at the min and I expect it to remain so for a few months anyway..

All right Kevin. Keith from ardee in the big co Louth. Did Gavin go spray that for u that time. Am back plastering fu@king joke.:RpS_crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.