New Parex, need advice

Anjou

Hi, I've joined today as my plasterer is away on holiday but I need reassurance.
I had my house Parex rendered last week and it looks fab. The window fitter had insisted he fit my new bi-folds after the render, there was no moving him. Plasterer reluctantly agreed to render the reveals after he'd done. Only now in removing the old windoe he's knocked off some of the edging of the front facing render. My worry is not just if it'll look ok to patch up, will it? But is it likely to come away at a later date? Will it be forever a weakness?
To say I'm cheesed off is an understatement.

Hi, I've joined today as my plasterer is away on holiday but I need reassurance.
I had my house Parex rendered last week and it looks fab. The window fitter had insisted he fit my new bi-folds after the render, there was no moving him. Plasterer reluctantly agreed to render the reveals after he'd done. Only now in removing the old windoe he's knocked off some of the edging of the front facing render. My worry is not just if it'll look ok to patch up, will it? But is it likely to come away at a later date? Will it be forever a weakness?
To say I'm cheesed off is an understatement.
Get the window fitter to pay for the damage.