new plaster for trial.

Members online

malc

TPF Special Forces
i have been given 2 pallets of different plasters to trial, this plaster is manufactured in Turkey and the firm are trying to break into the uk market. it may be a plus if we leave the EU.
this plaster is free, the material is in storage in Colchester. the only thing the manufacture requires is proper feedback not just a couple of words. i don't have the type of work to test the material at this time.
i have heard a whisper that this plaster may be rebranded for a nation wide DIY company.

i have been given 2 pallets of different plasters to trial, this plaster is manufactured in Turkey and the firm are trying to break into the uk market. it may be a plus if we leave the EU.
this plaster is free, the material is in storage in Colchester. the only thing the manufacture requires is proper feedback not just a couple of words. i don't have the type of work to test the material at this time.
i have heard a whisper that this plaster may be rebranded for a nation wide DIY company.
Want type of work do you require then? Is it finishing plaster ?

be interested to see what it is :D

New plasters that do what they are meant to do seem to be hard to find, uni as said,,,, even b&q plasters have been delayed from launching as their seemed to be a issue with it in testing. Dubious about Turkish plaster, totally untested probably in UK properties, where is a spec for it.