new samsung galaxy 2 mobile

Status
Not open for further replies.

martinemj

after 3 blackberry mobiles (last 6 yrs)

email was the main reason for me to have the first blackberry,direct contact from customers and website enquiries
but they all do that now !
the blackberry phones seems to be lagging behind other smart phones
im'e not someone who changes his phone regularly or gets excited about what it can do
.i wait until its either broken or dying before signing the
dotted line for a new one
the last blackberry the bold 9700 just made it to the end of contract.......

it became clear with a little searching on the internet that one of the best phones was the samsung galaxy 2

little trip to t mobile shop

sorted :RpS_biggrin::RpS_biggrin::RpS_biggrin:

if your changing your phone soon give it a look

review online
Samsung Galaxy S2 review from TechRadar UK's expert reviews of Mobile phones

Yeah I've got the latest backberry curve and don't really like it now. Mrs has got the old galaxy and its miles better than mine. Don't think I could trust myself with a touch screen at work

There probably better Steve no keys to block up etc get an otter box if you get one

I've an I phone 4 with a otter box, you would have to be a re***d to break it in one of those, or called d*m**o

I had the galaxy 2 . But it froze and was shagged so sent it back and got HTC desire s. The keypad was shite for my fat fingers on the galaxy. Could not get on with it at all and the internet was dead slow. Probably just me tho. Don't let me put you off.

s**t hot fast on the internet side of things as long as your close ish to your router, i dont usually bother using the computer if im in the house its that good. everything is good as far as i can tell. had it for about 3 months and not any real probs with it

Status
Not open for further replies.