new system for bead fixing

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
An adhesive tape, what do you think of it?

Attachments

• tape idea.jpg
    tape idea.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 471
Last edited:
i will try and get on the forum at 9.00pm tonight
to answer any questions.
my posts are currently being delayed maybe because i am new to the forum so you may need to look in later for replies, thanks

Very interesting , I'm a big fan of unusual design , especially if I don't understand it
Beads are 65p for 2.4m , and do an excellent job , what's your angle ( nothing to do with dangle )

its simply an adhesive tape specially designed to stick plaster beads direct to reveals ect, i believe faster and easier than any other method especially for domestic sticking to existing plasterskim.
four pieces of tape per 2.4 bead job done.

its simply an adhesive tape specially designed to stick plaster beads direct to reveals ect, i believe faster and easier than any other method especially for domestic sticking to existing plasterskim.
four pieces of tape per 2.4 bead job done.
And what if reveals pissed

Tape, glue gun, pinkgrip , its all unnecessary and all poor quality shortcuts , your tape idea creates an irregular drying area

Tape, glue gun, pinkgrip , its all unnecessary and all poor quality shortcuts , your tape idea creates an irregular drying area
good point,thats why the tape has holes which gets over that issue.
As their are only 3 or 4 small strips per bead it does not cause a problem.
it is a high quality shortcut, what method do you use on say boards and existing hard skim?

you have two slow systems,this replaces both and is quicker and no sore thumbs,you could however use the tape to wrap around your thumbs before hitting that tiny clout into rock hard concrete

Hows that cello tape gonna work on dusty crumbly old reveals. Or ones that aint straight?

As said. Gear used when can’t use clout

Hows that cello tape gonna work on dusty crumbly old reveals. Or ones that aint straight?

if you brush off the dust it will stick.
if you pva dusty reveals and let it dry it sticks even better.

good point,thats why the tape has holes which gets over that issue.
As their are only 3 or 4 small strips per bead it does not cause a problem.
it is a high quality shortcut, what method do you use on say boards and existing hard skim?
I stick in first coat with straight edge , new and overskim , easiest and best method by far

I.m confused at first I thought it was a tape that you put on instead of beed but is it tape you use to stick beeds on with

Status
Not open for further replies.