new system for bead fixing

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a review in recently, not great to be honest.
Some of the samples have not been of the best quality and the adhesive is the issue.
I am on the case and now in talks with a uk manufacturer to get it made to my spec.
Apologies to the guys who have not had great results.
Be surprised if the problem was on board , said from the off that's what its suitable for , site monkeys who get lab to prep

Be surprised if the problem was on board , said from the off that's what its suitable for , site monkeys who get lab to prep
yes agree but if the adhesive is made to my spec it works on all surfaces commonly plastered/rendered.

Had a review in recently, not great to be honest.
Some of the samples have not been of the best quality and the adhesive is the issue.
I am on the case and now in talks with a uk manufacturer to get it made to my spec.
Apologies to the guys who have not had great results.
f**k me after every one posting how s**t it was and non sticky it is plus you was being a cock not listening to us I don’t give a f**k your heads so far up your arse you blink s**t.

f**k me after every one posting how s**t it was and non sticky it is plus you was being a cock not listening to us I don’t give a f**k your heads so far up your arse you blink s**t.
That was the idea of giving tape away to try so that it could be perfected.
The concept is still a good one and you are still to be applauded for giving it a go.

This is the biggest load of c**t ever your plastering is ruff as f**k. beads have got s**t hanging off them and by the looks of it your tape ain’t even stuck down properly and would show through the finish. every single thread your banging on Your shot tape @Danny take this f**k*r down!

Called it from day 1.

You can call me mistic mac cause I predict these tingz

Same reveal most coated

Attachments

• 20191004_171109.jpg
    20191004_171109.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 154
Status
Not open for further replies.