New to here! And need some help! Thank you.

bluebbao

Hi everyone, I am a third-year Interior Design student who has recently been arranged to study a precedent by investigating how the plaster molding works on the site. I have trouble finding information about how this structure is constructed with plaster, my current research is that they might have used flexible plasterboard to form this curvy shapes, but any other suggestions on how this might be made would be a big help to me!

15cd720f6723712d5b439c85eae2d84d.jpg

LOpera_restaurant_interior_Odile_Decq-1024x681.jpg
5.jpg

The Opera Garnier Restaurant, 2011
Studio Odile Decq
Paris, France

It looks like the underside of a cow and should be reported to the Design Police.

Is it plaster ?, could be anything. Write to the architect and ask him, but don't tell him it's shite.

No good asking this shower of shite! Probably some french dude f**k**g about with that plaster of Paris malarkey probably pre formed metal and a spoon! Wee waaa wow wow!

Hi everyone, I am a third-year Interior Design student who has recently been arranged to study a precedent by investigating how the plaster molding works on the site. I have trouble finding information about how this structure is constructed with plaster, my current research is that they might have used flexible plasterboard to form this curvy shapes, but any other suggestions on how this might be made would be a big help to me!

View attachment 44602
View attachment 44603View attachment 44604

The Opera Garnier Restaurant, 2011
Studio Odile Decq
Paris, France

It's icing.