New to Liverpool area

Members online

gezshaw90

. I am new to the Liverpool area and I don’t know anyone trade wise down here. Ive been working in the plastering game since I was 13 I'm now 28. I worked for my Dad's plastering company before and also worked in London plastering before I moved back north. I have a lot experience and i’m willing to learn new things, I have my own tools and a CSCS Green Card. Im a good worker and punctual too. I also have picture of my work and I have been recently been working on different jobs and learnt a bit of basic joinery, tiling, plumbing, painting and some steel caging. I also have a CV if you would like to see it. Whilst I was in London I was acoustic plastering too

. I am new to the Liverpool area and I don’t know anyone trade wise down here. Ive been working in the plastering game since I was 13 I'm now 28. I worked for my Dad's plastering company before and also worked in London plastering before I moved back north. I have a lot experience and i’m willing to learn new things, I have my own tools and a CSCS Green Card. Im a good worker and punctual too. I also have picture of my work and I have been recently been working on different jobs and learnt a bit of basic joinery, tiling, plumbing, painting and some steel caging. I also have a CV if you would like to see it. Whilst I was in London I was acoustic plastering too
There’s a couple of builders looking for plasterers on Indeed

Good luck pal

Funny its called BASWA look it up
Don’t worry I know what you are talking about mate we went to Switzerland on a BASWA course over 15 years ago to trial it out..to be honest I could not get into the two handed trowel action they were using massive trowels to flatten it totally different style to what we are used to in the uk..if im right the material consists of crushed marble??most spreads on in this country would never have heard of it

Hi Mate yeh its the same stuff but its a nicer finish these days and yeh can be a bit tedious . Yeh when I first started those trowels annoyed me got so annoyed tried chucking it on with hand board and Marshall Town. Eventually I got use to the big trowel and one you get use to it its faster it is funny stuff to use if your not use to it like. Yeh its crushed glass beads apparently.

A CV means nothing in this game mate good luck hope you find something

322911F1-61FE-41A0-860A-4C8395B3286B.gif