New to the plastering industry

Members online

f**k the coarse try get with a plasterer that will take you on as a labourer and learn from there! How much is the coarse? I’ll show you the basics for 3 days.....prices starting around £3000 and I’ll write you a certificate of completion (y)

I've heard it loads, but for me not to pay for the training it has to be through a city and guilds centre to get the money from the army. I've got a plasterer that will take me on after I've done some training so was a win, win really.
Think the best tip ive had through site work was "keep your dick our of men" learnt that years ago...

f**k the coarse try get with a plasterer that will take you on as a labourer and learn from there! How much is the coarse? I’ll show you the basics for 3 days.....prices starting around £3000 and I’ll write you a certificate of completion (y)
can I come along for £1500 OAP rate

I've heard it loads, but for me not to pay for the training it has to be through a city and guilds centre to get the money from the army. I've got a plasterer that will take me on after I've done some training so was a win, win really.
Think the best tip ive had through site work was "keep your dick our of men" learnt that years ago...
Quite a few on here that would strongly disagree with that. @choppa @Olican @lurpak sorry nearly forgot @beader
Not true! How do you think I got into plastering! I said to the old man could you teach me how to plaster and he said ‘you can f**k**g suck it if you think I’m going to teach you any thing’ soooo now I’m spreading

Hi all, just left the forces and looking to get into plastering as a career, got a course booked for 3rd of Feb. Any pointers or tips for the new lad as I start out?

Course won't show you a thing that a plasterer won't be able to show you in five minutes.

You'd be far better in my opinion, to look at bringing something to the party that the plasterer doesn't. Basic plumbing or something. Tiling maybe.

By forces, I presume you mean RAF.

Course won't show you a thing that a plasterer won't be able to show you in five minutes.

You'd be far better in my opinion, to look at bringing something to the party that the plasterer doesn't. Basic plumbing or something. Tiling maybe.

By forces, I presume you mean RAF.
Hi mate, my goal by the end of the year I'd to be multi trade plastering seemed to be the best way to get some count together as I can get in with a lad that has quite a good reputation around the area I live. I just needed to have some kind of training. RAF? Absolutely not, if I was ex RAF I would be on an insurance forum asking for tips to get sales. I cant drive a desk like them RAF boys. I was Army, Infantry. 3rd Battalion The Rifles.