New to this web site..

Members online

Hi I've just done a plastering course for three weeks and I am needing tips. Thanks in advance :)
And on a Friday too.

You've got guts lad, I'll give you that.

I'm just going to get some beer.

What did you learn to do on your course and did you pay and welcome and good Friday note post

Have you ever smoked a cigarette in your car and tried to throw it out your window and a minute later smelt something and turned around to see your grandma fingering herself in the back seat ??
Oh s**t I thought that only ever happened to me

Hi I've just done a plastering course for three weeks and I am needing tips. Thanks in advance :)
Genuine tip would be pick your jobs very carefully. You aren't going to be up to standard from a 3 week course and if you try and skim a big double bedroom over crappy old walls you're going to get into trouble and get a bad reputation before you've barely begun. Start off with small jobs and gradually increase the workload as you improve

I've always said there's gotta be a better way of policing the building trade for guys that have served proper apprenticeship or have learnt on the job through a experienced plasterer. It's a f**k**g crying shame and not just plastering.there no better than s*x offenders and should be put on a list so we know who they all are! ....bit much?:LOL: