new today

Status
Not open for further replies.
helo, O ble wyt ti'n dod? bigsegs ma yn talu am popeth  ;)
p.s mae fy hofrenfad yn llawn o lyswennod :D

p.s mae fy hofrenfad yn llawn o lyswennod  :D
just stuck this though some taffy translator and this is what it came up with.. ;D

'he may hunt , He plea you are being you ' heartburn come? bigsegs ma paying for everything blunt s he is being me one will be hovering fully he eels '
??

b*ll***s it should have been hello , where are you from , bigseggs pays for eveything and my hovercraft is full of eels :-/

p.s mae fy hofrenfad yn llawn o lyswennod  :D
just stuck this though some taffy translator and this is what it came up with..  ;D

'he may hunt , He plea you are being you ' heartburn come? bigsegs ma paying for everything blunt s he is being me one will be hovering fully he eels '
??

Im welsh, but Fook knows what that says... Should have learnt the lingo i suppose... ::)

b*ll***s it should have been hello , where are you from , bigseggs pays for eveything and my hovercraft is full of eels  :-/
this 'my hovercraft is full of eels' thing...
i knew i'd seen it somewhere and ive just found it again.. another forum... completely different kind of forum...
what the f'ck does it mean?? are you a secret madhatter nicksey?

err im worried know what sort of forum was it?...............trust me it wont be me im only a member of 3 forums, this , maggotdrowners and a guide to killing people completely randomly ..............cant see the fuss :-/

;D
it was the madhatters forum.. theyre a freeparty collective from preston... just wondered what the f'ck it meant?? its completely random but ive seen 2 people use the same bonkers phrase?? is it a bristol thing? ::)

btw 'freeparty' is just a party, just no charge (for legal reasons etc, like an 'illegal' rave)

that looks cool mate ;)..........unfortunately from my grunge background with a bit of l*d thrown in i think i fall into the just plain mad category :-X

b*ll***s it should have been hello , where are you from , bigseggs pays for eveything and my hovercraft is full of eels  :-/
this 'my hovercraft is full of eels' thing...
i knew i'd seen it somewhere and ive just found it again.. another forum... completely different kind of forum...
what the f'ck does it mean?? are you a secret madhatter nicksey?

this has been buggin me since i read it the other day...

its from monty pythons hungarian phrase book! it also includes, please fondle my buttocks, my nipples explode with delight and i will not buy this record , it is scratched

;D ;D
nice one pug.. that does actually make some sense now!! though its not supposed to is it...
im sure there must be a word for that too... :-?

Been off for a bit and this thread reads like a monty python sketch.
You're all mad
Lucky I'm the sensible one
::)

Status
Not open for further replies.