New trowel case coming soon

Plasterers1StopShop

Coming soon to Plasterers 1 Stop Shop Franchises and outlets

Our new bespoke trowel case for carrying up-to 5 trowels and the occasional extra!

These cases will be retailing for around £75.00 + VAT and will also have an optional trolley system

To register interest, please drop us a PM and we will be in touch

#Plasterers1StopShop
A1F4CC43-0805-4C83-B3DD-E9BD0D8B3FA7.jpeg
EE5C7B33-DAF6-4192-A0DA-26D8E01F43DA.jpeg
7403947C-F236-47A3-9DCA-5B04F9C2473A.jpeg
17A19BC0-2DBE-40C6-9D33-B1E8EBDCA114.jpeg
B4EA88BC-E99F-441F-84A3-6A4E13D12C78.jpeg
759E1AE2-328E-47C6-891B-974761226B66.jpeg

I don’t understand why anyone would want one of these

The reason is to protect their trowels.

With the Flexi trowels being so delicate and pre worn trowels also being so delicate it is a pretty sensible idea to protect them in the best way possible.

Yes, chucking in a bucket will do the job carrying them, but it won’t protect them

Coming soon to Plasterers 1 Stop Shop Franchises and outlets

Our new bespoke trowel case for carrying up-to 5 trowels and the occasional extra!

These cases will be retailing for around £75.00 + VAT and will also have an optional trolley system

To register interest, please drop us a PM and we will be in touch

#Plasterers1StopShop
View attachment 22420 View attachment 22421 View attachment 22422 View attachment 22423 View attachment 22424 View attachment 22425
Does that price include the trowels?

The reason is to protect their trowels.

With the Flexi trowels being so delicate and pre worn trowels also being so delicate it is a pretty sensible idea to protect them in the best way possible.

Yes, chucking in a bucket will do the job carrying them, but it won’t protect them
I get that but I’ve been carrying trowels in a bucket for years no problem a bit of sandpaper won’t cure, I sort of understand for plastic trowels but to be honest you could keep them in a tool bag on their own or a tool box with foam if you could be bothered I just think the manufacturers are asking a lot of money for what the product gives you. Having said that I am extremely old and therefore set in my ways or maybe not so gullible

That’s the sort of bullying spiteful thing I expect from them
Oh yes, hopefully @gps doesn't hear of it or he'll be angry and ceevee will be angry too, vincey will be deciding which way to go, the tourist will be inflammatory,the b*****d ,the taffs will be scared of who's going to pay for all our stuff now

I think I paid £38 inc vat and del for the putz one........I thought that was dear for a box and some foam tbh.....

Granted this one does look slightly more robust.

I get that but I’ve been carrying trowels in a bucket for years no problem a bit of sandpaper won’t cure, I sort of understand for plastic trowels but to be honest you could keep them in a tool bag on their own or a tool box with foam if you could be bothered I just think the manufacturers are asking a lot of money for what the product gives you. Having said that I am extremely old and therefore set in my ways or maybe not so gullible

Understand your views mate. It’s not being about being gullible or not, it’s a product designed to protect your money makers

I was convinced that you only starting out :sorprendido3:

I think I paid £38 inc vat and del for the putz one........I thought that was dear for a box and some foam tbh.....

Granted this one does look slightly more robust.

It’s a completely different style of box. Far more robust but a far better design

You can put what you want in there.

Price is quite high, but we will always look to do the best deal possible

I take it you want one of those boxes for nothing then
No, I don't seek anything for my self even though I have had a bad year and things have been terrible for me and I have been a victim of bullying but @gps was once bullied too so he just takes it out on me , I just want prizes for others more fortunate than I, joking aside without the support of @Plasterers1StopShop ,it's very difficult to run competitions, no dig at the amateur efforts of D and O who shall remain anonymous, each time I have run a bonus ball competition,plastererone stop has given away nice prizes

We do need a tool trolley , something more modern ,a bit like the eze box but one we can get everything in and trolley into a job in one trip , buckets , tubs ,tools, drills , trowels , spat or speedskims , the lot
Only it can’t be to wide so can get through doors and upstairs

We do need a tool trolley , something more modern ,a bit like the eze box but one we can get everything in and trolley into a job in one trip , buckets , tubs ,tools, drills , trowels , spat or speedskims , the lot
Only it can’t be to wide so can get through doors and upstairs
Just get a van ffs :D