New website

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really good site Andy :RpS_thumbup:
Nice pics aswell.
Was gonna ask the same as Bod, looks like thistle spray finish on that big ceiling.

Canny website marra. only crit is your logo on all the photos its sometimes hard to see some of the detailing, but stops people nicking ya fots i suppose.....:RpS_thumbsup:

Andy I can only see the word sand on your website instead of sandon plastering.
Maybe it's because I'm on my phone.

photo-693.png

Andy I can only see the word sand on your website instead of sandon plastering.
Maybe it's because I'm on my phone.

Sorry Lee the site wasn't built to be smart phone friendly, it was an option, perhaps we should have gone with it.

I'm no marketing guru but checked the gallery (which all customers will) but the text is always the same. Also 12 year old awards won't look good (only IMO)

Im being critical only because you asked. Other than that I hope the ritmo is takin the strain off the old shoulders :RpS_thumbup:

I'm no marketing guru but checked the gallery (which all customers will) but the text is always the same. Also 12 year old awards won't look good (only IMO)

Im being critical only because you asked. Other than that I hope the ritmo is takin the strain off the old shoulders :RpS_thumbup:

To be honest Eddie it was built more as an online portfolio so the pics were always going to be the main focus rather than coming up with endless text (which I'm not good at) but I'll have a look at changing that over time. On the awards, I've misplaced many of the certs. I've been given when we last moved but if and when found they'll go on as well, the idea was to show consistency, that we had a cert. every year for twenty years.
How much did you end up paying for it Andy? :)

Total cost was £380 Danny which we thought was very reasonable considering how much we messed her around.

It works ok on my new android mobile andy

Im just doing our website today not finished yet but what do you think on the layout

Currier Plastering

I have not finished the text yet so dont flame me on that yet

Last edited:
Andy... looks really nice and clean but I agree the logo should be removed from the photos. Also I think it would be really nice for you to put a photo up of all 3 of you on your "about us" page .... gives a more personal feel

Thanks ive got to sort through our photos to bring the portfolio up to date, oh and add vids of us spraying the new finish, the bg one is just temporary at the moment its just there for layout at the moment.

Very nice andy, wicked pics of the rendering mate
It didn't bother me too much about the logo there there for a reason and you've spelt portfolio wrong mate

Andy... looks really nice and clean but I agree the logo should be removed from the photos. Also I think it would be really nice for you to put a photo up of all 3 of you on your "about us" page .... gives a more personal feel

Thanks Richard, the logo was added as we'd had pics taken and used by others:RpS_cursing:.
We've had it planned to get a photo taken of all three of us together but some prat keeps forgetting the camera every time the three of us are there:RpS_blushing:.

Steve that's looking good mate, as said the vid of your old man spraying cpi is a nice touch (old dogs new tricks eh, no offence,lol). The only thing I'd have concern about is (like our old site) it takes quite a bit of working through the pics, we paid extra to have ours set up on what I believe is called a light show to save people having to keep clicking on every pic.
Did you get permission to use the various logos?

Thanks Richard, the logo was added as we'd had pics taken and used by others:RpS_cursing:.
We've had it planned to get a photo taken of all three of us together but some prat keeps forgetting the camera every time the three of us are there:RpS_blushing:.

Steve that's looking good mate, as said the vid of your old man spraying cpi is a nice touch (old dogs new tricks eh, no offence,lol). The only thing I'd have concern about is (like our old site) it takes quite a bit of working through the pics, we paid extra to have ours set up on what I believe is called a light show to save people having to keep clicking on every pic.
Did you get permission to use the various logos?

Nah Ill wait untill someone complains - We are using their products so i cants see why we shouldn't be able to use a logo to promote their gear.

If you click on the photos it will bring up a next button :)

Its the best i can do without learning html coding

Do you guys think the photos need a logo in bedded?

Ive got a 3d vid cam as well now, anyone got a 3d tv or monitor?

Or it that a bit to much

nice site mate.i had a website done 6 months ago.im on page 1 of google,and hav`nt even a a phone call from it!! i`m busy so not that bothered about it.its my second website in 3 years and it will be my last.

:flapper:

Thanks spunky spelling is not my strong point. Ill get one of the others to go through and do the text im more of the tech man

It works ok on my new android mobile andy

Im just doing our website today not finished yet but what do you think on the layout

Currier Plastering
I have not finished the text yet so dont flame me on that yet

Nice layout, you build it yourself ? Need to get mine updated as it was built around my old logo which ive now changed and doesnt quite fit in IMO and havent got the time (cant be arsed) to re do the whole site to fit the new logo. Ps do you use your ritmo to spray mono?

Nice site and work m8...how do you skim those loft stairwells? do you brush it in or trowel it?

Thats what they are called...yes winders...I've never done one its eml then bonding then skim? so is it mainly done with trowel or do you brush in the curve parts?

I'm 28, brother is 31 and my dad is 57 I thinkWhen we do winders we parge a thick coat of finish in and get it to a ruff shape. Let it tighten right up the two coats finished with a 16" plastic. Find that bonding etc pulls in a top coat to quick to get it 100%

Status
Not open for further replies.