Newbe - just to let you all know

Members online

bilge

I have posted questions and also replies but being new I now notice that my replies are not being seen and I can see a message saying "This message is awaiting moderator approval, and is invisible to normal visitors."
Its odd I can start a thread and give other replies a thumbs up but am not yet able to reply - anyone know how long first

I have posted questions and also replies but being new I now notice that my replies are not being seen and I can see a message saying "This message is awaiting moderator approval, and is invisible to normal visitors."
Its odd I can start a thread and give other replies a thumbs up but am not yet able to reply - anyone know how long first
It takes until Danny has decided you're not a complete c**t, some on here have been waiting years.
You'll be fine.

Mine got approval straight

Panic over all good now. It's just that I posted a question and it all kicked off but I could not reply to explain

Last edited:
6EBC9831-0B4B-4BA4-9AF5-B04951BEB39F.gif
Hope this helps you relax a little (y)

She has never asked for anything, and has always supported me my pursuit of my dream. Least I can do is go to the occasional thing she loves. She is the best.
You must love her pal if your going to that gig 2mz night when its ultimate sports day...you not arsed about boxing and footy no? Fair play (y)

Last time I dropped her there and went to Lavender Fisheries, Station Pool for two cold, wet and windy nights.

Nice one. Was going to mention that but you're already ahead of the game. going to Arden hotel next fri, as a guest of my tiling supplier for a crimbo bash x :sorprendido3: