newbie 64" stilts needed

Members online

a1dustybin

hi
i am 46yrs and have been plastering since i was 15 , live on the iow uk , have ran my property maintenance for 22 yrs , all my work is word and mouth , first time i have joined a plasterers forum so a big hello to you all and now the big PLEASE HELP.
my van was broken into and around £5000 worth of tools nicked grrrr , the one thing i need asap is a replacement set of 48"- 64" stilts , not now or never asking for a freebie , if anyone can help me find new or used within the uk pl

hi
i am 46yrs and have been plastering since i was 15 , live on the iow uk , have ran my property maintenance for 22 yrs , all my work is word and mouth , first time i have joined a plasterers forum so a big hello to you all and now the big PLEASE HELP.
my van was broken into and around £5000 worth of tools nicked grrrr , the one thing i need asap is a replacement set of 48"- 64" stilts , not now or never asking for a freebie , if anyone can help me find new or used within the uk pl

You don't know Paul Cameron do you?

Hi, just buy some more seems like you run a successful property maintenance business on the Isle of Wight £5000 is pocket money, sorry your van got broke in. Best of luck (y)
definately looking to buy some as said in POST , yes very SUCCESSFUL , only problem is i cant find any for sale in uk and i need them for thursday this week , hence asking some guys in the know if there a place in uk that sells the 64" stilts as needed asap

will pay £150 for set anywhere in uk , new or second hand , i now and always have look after my team , there is NO BETTER , by doing so normally makes me skint but hey how the joys ov working fore ones self