Hi fellas. I'm Jed. Googled ultraflex and ended up on this site. Been on a few facebook groups but packed that in a while back. Hate the f**k**g thing. Read a few threads on here and seems more of a laugh.Anyway i hope you're enjoying your weekend

Hi fellas. I'm Jed. Googled ultraflex and ended up on this site. Been on a few facebook groups but packed that in a while back. Hate the f**k**g thing. Read a few threads on here and seems more of a laugh.Anyway i hope you're enjoying your weekend

jedward ??
are you really back ??
theres a huge thread next door somewhere i think.....or down the road up the hill on the left....when you get here il have a stella my good man (y)

jedward ??
are you really back ??
theres a huge thread next door somewhere i think.....or down the road up the hill on the left....when you get here il have a stella my good man (y)
I bet your mad on a night out(y)

Bit like this Jed
108456_04.jpg

A milf only needs to be a mother or a woman old enough to be your mother.
In my case just a mother so...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome :D

TPF has been here 12 years (i think now) This place is better than any facebook group and the banter is better and you dont have to expose your personal life to idiots either :D

Reactions: tcd