No Dabbers.?

Members online

Bernardt

Talking to a Welsh lad today about work like you do in between gauges.this is my 36th year.i floated for years and came into dabbing in the late 80s.and what a polarver that was.!! And he said his mate in Wales cannot get dabbers to save his life.and get this,he’s offering £6pm on commercial work down there to dab only.and he said bless him,could you make it pay.!!!!!££££££ ker ching.! what has it come to where there is such a lack of decent dabbers everywhere.??

Especially on commercial,a license to print money.Wish I had the time but stacked out.

Here's a question;
how many people actually apply the right amount of adhesive when sticking?
Personally I think that if you are genuinely using no more than two boards to a bag of adhesive you should be getting decent money. It's only a super fast method when corners are cut (pun intended).

Here's a question;
how many people actually apply the right amount of adhesive when sticking?
Personally I think that if you are genuinely using no more than two boards to a bag of adhesive you should be getting decent money. It's only a super fast method when corners are cut (pun intended).
When people say they solid dab they don’t realise you can see where when it’s skimmeded where the dabs are.!!

When people say they solid dab they don’t realise you can see where when it’s skimmeded where the dabs are.!!
Exactly mate. At least a fifth of the surface area of the back of the board is supposed to be in contact with the adhesive.