Non payment for landscaping/gardening work done

I think people deserve what’s coming if they don’t pay but I also think these guys are numptys because..

Why didn’t they have a contract they could present at court?

Uploading this s**t to Facebook is not good for business!

I think people deserve what’s coming if they don’t pay but I also think these guys are numptys because..

Even going through the court process Jess is no guarantee you will get any money owed to you so they've obviously took direct action.
I'd be inclined to do exactly the same if it ever happened to me,I'd rather be out of pocket than let these bastards have my materials & blood,sweat and tears for fck all.

It’s just a shame that there is no honour Jess.

Does every job have to have a watertight seal?

Even going through the court process Jess is no guarantee you will get any money owed to you so they've obviously took direct action.
I'd be inclined to do exactly the same if it ever happened to me,I'd rather be out of pocket than let these bastards have my materials & blood,sweat and tears for fck all.
I’m not saying they’re wrong I’m just saying they’re daft, more for putting it in Facebook than anything. So they’ll get a bit of notoriety which why they uploaded it and because they want validation but it would be off putting to future customers. You’re reputation is more important

I’m not saying they’re wrong I’m just saying they’re daft, more for putting it in Facebook than anything. So they’ll get a bit of notoriety which why they uploaded it and because they want validation but it would be off putting to future customers. You’re reputation is more important
Agreed Jess I'd stop short of 'plastering' it all over Facebook and tinternet

Surely it would only be off putting to potential non payers?

Surprised old bill didn't Nick them . If it had been a car they wouldn't let u smash it up or take it back for non payment.

They will all get nicked ..give it a day or 2. Criminal damage all day long whether they've not paid or not. And they've filmed themselves and evidenced the crime to the world. Hard to plead not guilty when the courts see the footage.

They will all get nicked ..give it a day or 2. Criminal damage all day long whether they've not paid or not. And they've filmed themselves and evidenced the crime to the world. Hard to plead not guilty when the courts see the footage.
Sad to say you're probably right

Its only classed as criminal damage if you damage things that were in place before you did the job...if you take back materials with no damage to the property and leave it as before the job you wont be charged by the police...like the chap who ripped the porch down he got done because he took half the face of the house off