Normal sand and cement used with a sp11

Members online

Joe young

Hi there I'm looking for advice on using a normal sand and cement mix in a sp11 spray render pump do I need to use any additives to help it flow I tried it once before and added free flo but the pump kept backing up.

Hi there I'm looking for advice on using a normal sand and cement mix in a sp11 spray render pump do I need to use any additives to help it flow I tried it once before and added free flo but the pump kept backing up.

Its down to the sand u get tbh. Extra feb or waterproof will help. Have the mix to wet for a Hawk. If that makes sense.

Its down to the sand u get tbh. Extra feb or waterproof will help. Have the mix to wet for a Hawk. If that makes sense.[/QUOTE
Its down to the sand u get tbh. Extra feb or waterproof will help. Have the mix to wet for a Hawk. If that makes sense.
Thanks for the reply how much extra Feb buddy,hope I don't sound stupid I usually cut the bottom off a 1.5 volvic bottle and pour in about 50 to 60 mils and what ratio of sand to cement to you use this is my first time using this pump kind a lost at the moment

Thanks for the reply how much extra Feb buddy,hope I don't sound stupid I usually cut the bottom off a 1.5 volvic bottle and pour in about 50 to 60 mils and what ratio of sand to cement to you use this is my first time using this pump kind a lost at the moment
Hi mate did you ever finger out the right ratio for the sand and cement mix for the pump