north west rochdale time served plasterer

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

level1plasterer

hi guys I'm looking for a time served plasterer in rochdale, the job is a big lounge, two rooms converted into one it is a full reskim ceilings and walls it is three days work for 300 cash get in touch 07851382676 internal angles must be bang on straight and edges all crisp. doing job once must be done right cheers

I'll do it but is it ok if am late one morning I have to collect my dole

Last edited:
2 rooms for £300 cash ... hahahhaha yeah ok boss ... good luck getting that done right as you put it ....

fcuk me. just read through his previous posts and threads. starts off two years ago asking how to go about plastering blockwork to the latest where hes some kind of gangmaster. wtf. :RpS_mad:

it should be the moderators on here job to delete jokers like this.

Hopefully the more people that berate this joker , will help drive prices up to a realistic level and force these clowns out . So here for all to see (if he's real that is )

hi guys I'm looking for a time served plasterer in rochdale, the job is a big lounge, two rooms converted into one it is a full reskim ceilings and walls it is three days work for 300 cash get in touch 07851382676 internal angles must be bang on straight and edges all crisp. doing job once must be done right cheers
Joker

fukin prick!!!!!

bar the dikead!!!:RpS_thumbdn:

Think you might wait abit on that price mate ,try gumtree always someone on there saying they can work for **** all ,but they cannot do Thursdays as they have to sign on :RpS_thumbup:

Time served, must be done right. Time served £100 a day...

Second word is off. Job done once, done right, paid properly. I've worked as a Labourer for £10 an hour which is basically what you are offering. Want a time served plasterer pay ******* time served prices.

Status
Not open for further replies.