Not good

Members online

Donzo

In a 30 year old extension ,, notice that was an external wall is mega crazed,,, chap it, its well hollow. Dig a bit out and the nuts have float, set on top of painted wet cast render with browning.
What were the thinking.
20180312_143656.jpg

I presume everyone comes across stuff on jobs but just lately seems to be getting worse, I don’t know if it’s because I’m more aware of bodged up things now than I use to be though but it’s keeping me in work so

I presume everyone comes across stuff on jobs but just lately seems to be getting worse, I don’t know if it’s because I’m more aware of bodged up things now than I use to be though but it’s keeping me in work so
so you dont remember alot of your early jobs

Oh mate I do , I’ll be honest as always, there is fair few I feel I should refund
the nonsense we come across on some jobs,, ,,its a minefield, ,, small court thread I'm talking about.we don't know history of surfaces we try to make good a lot of times.

Oh mate I do , I’ll be honest as always, there is fair few I feel I should refund
Right now don't try giving refunds, it could affect your reputation.
What I suggest you do is add up the invoices of all the dodgy jobs and then send the total amount to @Olican to be passed on to his charity friends.
Your conscience will then be clear.

Ok @Vincey has added up the invoices for all of the iffy work he has left behind and, well, it has come to more than expected so plans have changed.
Hopefully @flynnyman will have an excellent, exciting idea for a competition to decide which small African country will win and have its dept cleared.
This will both clear their dept and vincey's conscience as well as prove that gps hasn't turned him into a raging racist.

That seems a lot of money for an under stairs cupboard and a downstairs toilet ceiling with no windows :numberone: