Not shaking in the van 3

Members online

Vincey

Private Member
All the van threads reminded me
Built a bulk head and pink grip some new shelves
Dirt cheap and absolutely solid

like the ms rather than the usual timber good idea that(y)
Thought mess about with a few bits had mate gonna suspend from ceiling too for some bits , if I sit inside and have a look around kind of think of where want stuff to be , have a go see what you can make , so easy

Reactions: tcd
Them plastic hop ups are lethal on smooth surfaces.
Nearly come a cropper a few times.

( cropper is not a euphemism for a ladyboy lover, although they are interesting.... but confusing)

I don’t get it mate, youst just shortened your van other than the shelf what have you gained there?
True can still get boards down right hand side mate , the original bulk head I never put anything in there for just grabbing stuff , the angle of the original is crap now it’s flat I gonna make some more storage slots in new ply to use the space , tbf could rip it all out too if it doesn’t work out lol

True can still get boards down right hand side mate , the original bulk head I never put anything in there for just grabbing stuff , the angle of the original is crap now it’s flat I gonna make some more storage slots in new ply to use the space , tbf could rip it all out too if it doesn’t work out lol

You tried this one yet broTher vince

Selco. Thinner one n tight weave

What £6 each?! Ok maybe BG wouldn't be dearer. I'm using their blue scrim at the moment. It seems very much like, well, scrim.

@Vincey recommended the blue one to me and I use it now but seen these ones and thought would give em a try. Roll looks smaller but feels heavier. Will confirm price later