Ocr

Members online

Bear in mind though, you need to let ocr cure before skimming. But then you may have a suction problem.

Some ocr’s like Parex’s Parmurex is waterproof so no suction.

But then with these low or zero suction backgrounds you find the skim flash sets.

Bear in mind though, you need to let ocr cure before skimming. But then you may have a suction problem.

But then with these low or zero suction backgrounds you find the skim flash sets.
Ocr whats dose it stand for, outdoor cement renders

Rigsby is ocr sand and cement

Rigsby plastering one shop do training any good , this is for one day learn about rendering

Rigsby plastering one shop do training any good , this is for one day learn about rendering

I didn’t know they did training courses. Might be linked to Marmorit or Mapai products.

Webers is ok. Class room in the morning, good buffet dinner then mono in the afternoon. Spraying on, finishing and Ashlar cutting.

Seperate course for ewi.

I didn’t know they did training courses. Might be linked to Marmorit or Mapai products.

Webers is ok. Class room in the morning, good buffet dinner then mono in the afternoon. Spraying on, finishing and Ashlar cutting.

Seperate course for ewi.

Seperate course for ewi.
Nice one Rigsby will look up and book a day with them next year

Seperate course for ewi.

@Andy g unless your intending on having lads work with/for you you do realise theres little scope for rendering on your own!

Rendering is gang work or at tge very least labourer and machine!

I also hate bonding, browning and hardwall.... Luckily i work im mainly old houses so sand and cement any floating that needs doing......... Just had to float a bathroom wall with bonding and skim next day, absolutely soaked it with pva and it still pulled in too fast......

I also hate bonding, browning and hardwall.... Luckily i work im mainly old houses so sand and cement any floating that needs doing......... Just had to float a bathroom wall with bonding and skim next day, absolutely soaked it with pva and it still pulled in too fast......
Yes sand and cement better than eney backing plaster asuwere

It’s a lovely material to use andy , it’s a shame it isn’t cheaper for using internally, on a few occasions I’ve used it inside with bags I have left over for small jobs,
You should do that Weber course I did it a few years ago opens eyes to what is available to use now
A lot of guys on bg certified scheme have been on it lately as it’s heavily discounted for members as a perk of being on scheme they all seem to have enjoyed doing it too

Last edited:
I recommend you go on the course and when you can, chuck yourself on a rendering job as an observer. Then when you have some knowledge go and work with a gang. Hard work on your own, if you are fit you might be able to do the smaller jobs with a lab.

Did it bubble like a c**t