Off shore accounts.

algeeman

It’s A Boy
Why does " the inner city of London"
Control the world's wealth ??
Africa was £177 billion in debt the end of 2008.....
While it's wealthiest elites paid £944 billion into British off shore accounts.

The government turns a blind eye to where over £50 trillion are hidden.

Does anyone know what a "trust" fund really is ??

No that s**t all confuses me mate tbh. Bros done finance at uni, he likely knows but it's like Japanese to me

Just be thankful for your live Algee x

Ffs cant wait till your drinling again!

No that s**t all confuses me mate tbh. Bros done finance at uni, he likely knows but it's like Japanese to me

Mind boggling how London has more banks than any where in the world holds all the wealth and answers to no one :estudioso:

Everyone should go down the rabbit hole. Rightly or wrongly, we have a f**k**g good life. Enjoy f**k**s x

PS, wishing you well with the new arrival Algee x

You can get up to %24 interest in an account in Turkey, the towns are full of Russians moving cash. I know a couple of people that have shifted money over there

Making money is everywhere...just watch gold price and oil price crashing and rallying every other week...its all just people trading. With a spread betting account you can happily bet on the rise and fall of the FTSE 100 or gold, or oil or any other commidity. When the big players are in everything is forced to get their goal ....if you buy a lot everyone starts buying and you sell the rise and the opposite for shorting ...be a little fish but play the trends

I'd heard things were rocky over there, it could never last I suppose
At one point folk were taking out bank loans here for thousands of pounds and putting it straight into there Turkish account and using the monthly interest payment to pay the loan off, was crazy. During that last recession the interest rates started going down but they are still really high compared to here just not at the levels they were.