Oldest hawk .....

Members online

Olican

Private Member
.....I've ever seen. Found in roof space of a very old property in Torquay.

IMG_20190701_160827.jpg
IMG_20190701_143142.jpg

I wonder what happened to the last bloke that used it?

"Right, fcuk it! I've had enough of chasing tw4ts for money, going out quoting and working my 4rse off for a pittance." Chucks his hawk onto the joists and heads off to get a ticket to Australia.

it should measure 13 and ahalf inch is it yellow pine a nice find /by the way its a FCKING HANDBOARD maybe mine when serving my time /thought better get that in myself before one of u smart c**ts did lol
i have tried to explain this to our southern freinds,but do they listen,..

That's because we're not interested in your northern b*ll***s.
take a seat essexandy,deep breaths, ...relax,..there feel better,...do not worry andy your freinds in the north are here for you ,...we will help and support you in this difficult period,....as i speak one of our trained therapists is on his way to see you ,.....look out for him ,his name is andyg,....he will advise you and guide you through this,.....then one day you will walk on the site and shout to everybody ,...it is called a handboard,our northern freinds are right,.....everybody will smile and applaud you,...no more walking down the road and people pointing and calling you names,.....you will hold your head high,....people will respect you,....its called a handboard

take a seat essexandy,deep breaths, ...relax,..there feel better,...do not worry andy your freinds in the north are here for you ,...we will help and support you in this difficult period,....as i speak one of our trained therapists is on his way to see you ,.....look out for him ,his name is andyg,....he will advise you and guide you through this,.....then one day you will walk on the site and shout to everybody ,...it is called a handboard,our northern freinds are right,.....everybody will smile and applaud you,...no more walking down the road and people pointing and calling you names,.....you will hold your head high,....people will respect you,....its called a handboard
sorry your wrong itsaFCKING HANDBOARD

Well that's a touch because I could definitely do with a therapist.
Anyway all calm and ready for bed now. No more talk of hawks or any other silly names people of a higher latitude give them.

According to Dr William Miller it’s a hawk!
colin from now on jess,...thats the way it is,......anyhoooooooo how is the petrol thing going/any joy removing that sealant,........working with a lady decorator at the moment ,who also tried the petrol thing,..what is it with you girls and petrol,........oh if you feel your ears burning tomorrow ,i will have renamed chantell, the painter.....colin ,just like you,.....

colin from now on jess,...thats the way it is,......anyhoooooooo how is the petrol thing going/any joy removing that sealant,........working with a lady decorator at the moment ,who also tried the petrol thing,..what is it with you girls and petrol,........oh if you feel your ears burning tomorrow ,i will have renamed chantell, the painter.....colin ,just like you,.....
Forgot bout that!! Haven’t f**k*d up in a while. Well today I caught my finger on my trowel and quicker than it took to register it I’d sprayed the wall, floor, trowel etc with blood! Looked like a slaughter house! Just trowelled it into the wall!

I once mixed a scotch egg into a wall

Forgot bout that!! Haven’t f**k*d up in a while. Well today I caught my finger on my trowel and quicker than it took to register it I’d sprayed the wall, floor, trowel etc with blood! Looked like a slaughter house! Just trowelled it into the wall!

I once mixed a scotch egg into a wall
and you did this why,..colin

and you did this why,..colin
When I first started plastering I used to sometimes drag my dad along with me to give a lift. I was mixing bonding, he was standing next to the bucket with a scotch egg. He took one bite before he dropped it in the mix! Whisk was going and it all got blended in so went on the wall! What’s an egg to do?