One year later

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommy5

its been a year since I joined the forum after finishing college. Thanks to the forum and @jesssop I got a few days work with @scottie5 that went well and I've been working with Scott since. I've learned a lot in a year it's been life changing. Ive just finished my first week on my own it went really well I'll be back with Scott next week. If it wasn't for this forum and its members I wouldn't have a job with Scott and the chance to make a good living for me and my family so thanks @Danny for making this forum and Scott for giving me a chance

its been a year since I joined the forum after finishing college. Thanks to the forum and @jesssop I got a few days work with @scottie5 that went well and I've been working with Scott since. I've learned a lot in a year it's been life changing. Ive just finished my first week on my own it went really well I'll be back with Scott next week. If it wasn't for this forum and its members I wouldn't have a job with Scott and the chance to make a good living for me and my family so thanks @Danny for making this forum and Scott for giving me a chance

Arti - maybe he bummed him but he liked it.....some people like a good bumming....if scotie was gentle maybe it was a beautiful thing like the pottery scene from Ghost.

Good on you tommy [emoji1] Scottie is a good lad, would love to swing a trowel around with him one day. The forum has taken a bit of flak lately but the way I see it this place is like a pub; sometimes you go in and the atmosphere is dead or a bit hostile or even a bit melancholy but it's always there for you nonetheless. I only joined to query something and since then I've made friends, learned lots and got loads of work and new contacts.

P.s @Danny is just my online username, tpf owner is actually @Olican please send re-subscription fee of £9.99 to my PayPal account [emoji3]

Status
Not open for further replies.