Only small job

Vincey

Private Member
But a lot of work I put into this one am back to attach the soil stack and a few bits to silicone seal , a lot of my jobs are hack off and redo, on older builders seems to take for ever to finish everything and clear up , first time have had dark green windows and against Weber pral m ivory, am chuffed with how it’s turned out
BC70E285-E96A-479F-8169-4BAB58A1F070.jpeg

But a lot of work I put into this one am back to attach the soil stack and a few bits to silicone seal , a lot of my jobs are hack off and redo, on older builders seems to take for ever to finish everything and clear up , first time have had dark green windows and against Weber pral m ivory, am chuffed with how it’s turned out
View attachment 44517
Nice and crisp pal.

View attachment 44517
Fair dues to you,
I always tell my customers all fittings and fixtures must be arranged and replaced by yourselves 2 weeks after I have f***** off to allow time for render to cure

Fair dues to you,
I always tell my customers all fittings and fixtures must be arranged and replaced by yourselves 2 weeks after I have f***** off to allow time for render to cure
I’m gonna try that one next job

f**k**g right mate your a renderer not a caretaker,
It's the same as taking rads on and off curtain poles lights if you're plastering f**k that your insurance don't cover you;)

f**k**g right mate your a renderer not a caretaker,
It's the same as taking rads on and off curtain poles lights if you're plastering f**k that your insurance don't cover you;)
Never looked at it like that, I’m going back to the drawing board now, you seal up tho?

Never looked at it like that, I’m going back to the drawing board now, you seal up tho?
Yes mate always private jobs
Sometimes I drop it on builders that I do regular for, you want to get one of the lads to seal around these windows when I f***** off mate! :LOL: