• 152033987253537861851.jpg
    152033987253537861851.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 368
Especially after we got this fetched . See if it' as bad as you lot say

Attachments

• 15203403438881686475022.jpg
    15203403438881686475022.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 363
The b&q stuff should be banned under the trade descriptions act ! Funny how there ain’t no number on the back of where it is produced. The dry wall it goes of like a rocket I’d hate to be on site using it think you would struggle with it and that’s not just opening the bags. My most disliked colour in the world is orange I hate barbecue food cos it’s sounds to familiar! Guess where I will be tomorrow morning yes in b&q .

It matches cups..........

.poops think we were meant to use that roll n stroll

Attachments

• 15203464577821782838862.jpg
    15203464577821782838862.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 251
Was gonna say call yourself pink plasterer but there already is one so how about pink Yorkshire woofster instead

Last time I seen screws getting taped was when we're taking the piss out of the apprentices. ....tape each screw individually tho:D

That pink scrim is the worst thing can happen to mankind, so as taping up in hundreds of pieces would do my nut in

Think your wasting scrim and your time John, ,,don't know a spec that says tape screws. But good luck with that.
Summet I got told a while back . Just thought if it helps to stop pops then why not . It' only pennies lol

If it's the whacks kinda pink scrim then it's the one I don't like. Only used it once, haven't since. Might be just operators error
This didn' seem as sticky as white . The ginger stuff.s best . But that' just a ginger thing

If it's the whacks kinda pink scrim then it's the one I don't like. Only used it once, haven't since. Might be just operators error
Hi-tac scrim from wack ye thats the stuff either ive got a great batch and am lucky or i hope so got 12 rolls of the f**k*r.

I got a box off them awhile back and he said " we get the odd dodgy box so if it doesn't stick just bring it back" lol.
The grey scrim used to be canny sticky but not seen it for years.
Sent back the jewson scrim. Novipro think it's called. It's was useless even new boards

Is it just me or when wack call you you hear a gordie voice they go ya rite it’s me from wack I instantly go hang on mate I’m just driving I will call you back

Is it just me or when wack call you you hear a gordie voice they go ya rite it’s me from wack I instantly go hang on mate I’m just driving I will call you back
Don't know, I don't deal with them tbh