Open fire render?

Members online

choppa

Hello men and ladies. I quoted a job fire place wasn't going to be in use. NOW it is and it's a big one about 5ft by 6ft I was going to just render the inside now I'm looking at this heat resistant stuff but it will cost a bomb. Could I render the inside and out? Or rob a bank. X

I've rendered quite a few wood burners with gp mortor and krend mesh bedded in .been fine so far

Tell them its going to be extra as quoted as fire was not getting used or they can take risk of just s&c as long as they are told.if they don't like it fook em life to short to be getting messed about

Tell them its going to be extra as quoted as fire was not getting used or they can take risk of just s&c as long as they are told.if they don't like it fook em life to short to be getting messed about
Customers are always to in writing via PDF email BOOM!

I'm doing one today, just said it's best keeping it simple, 5/1/1.
Skim over although only the front.
Problem is the surround has been fitted poorly, wasn't secured so all the heat escaping around it blew plaster off.
Easy to tighten up with plugs.
Told her can't guarantee it unless the surround was taken out etc.
Gave the two quotes.
Usual story, cheapest :)
But yeah nightmare, know I'll get called back after the winter but I explained all this.

I'm doing one today, just said it's best keeping it simple, 5/1/1.
Skim over although only the front.
Problem is the surround has been fitted poorly, wasn't secured so all the heat escaping around it blew plaster off.
Easy to tighten up with plugs.
Told her can't guarantee it unless the surround was taken out etc.
Gave the two quotes.
Usual story, cheapest :)
But yeah nightmare, know I'll get called back after the winter but I explained all this.
Cool o will explain to the customer what's the crack :p they keep changing there mind to log burner iv already said the prices will differ. Have a good day bud!

You shouldn't be touching log burners open fires or any solid fuel appliance unless your hetas lads, if heat is escaping around the fire surround then so will be products of combustion i.e. Carbon monoxide

You shouldn't be touching log burners open fires or any solid fuel appliance unless your hetas lads, if heat is escaping around the fire surround then so will be products of combustion i.e. Carbon monoxide
I don't think your on the same page mate.