Optiflex 18"

Members online

Burt Reynolds

Yep

Attachments

• 20190517_100428.jpg
    20190517_100428.jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 402
A trowel with rivets is a totally different one that has sticky tape lol!
I've been using it after flattening straight through it's way stiffer then any other flexy trowel and the spine/plate is much stiffer too this trowel actually flattens stuff lol but I have been using it on board

Have you used a mediflex as comparison? I’m thinking of trying one after feedback on here.
Yes the midiflex is not that great in my opinion, this trowel is a much better version way stiffer does not warp back when you apply lots of pressure and it actually cuts through the plaster rather then riding it on the later trowels so you dont have to hit perfect everytime and potentially ride an imperfection.

Only downside it's quite heavy lol but that dont bother my young hands atm

Cmon you can do better than that
A couple hold hands as the final push releases what they assume is a beautiful newborn baby.. the doctor turns around before they can even see it and looks back and says "You want the Good or Bad news?"

"What? Good news please?" Said the bloke

The doctor said "You've given birth to a perfectly healthy human Ear"..

"What's the f**k**g bad news" the bloke snarled back..

Doctor replies

"Its deaf..."

Got a s*p*r*lex 3 already,

Dont need another.

Spoke to Ian (blones) the other day and he said you can use it start to finish, so now tempted.....

Love Kraft gear...

Maybe....
I haven't tried it mate always Marshaltown SS for laying and flattening personally

Get the option and the media and bend one of the corners back with your hand both the same
I'm not disputing the corners pull easier they have no strength but further down it feels much more resistant then the midi I'll have another check lol

But I just could never get on with the midiflexs but opti was nice straight away I dunno