Oright troops

Members online

Gurva

Hi everybody,been a long time lurker and thought it was about time I’d peek my head out from the shadows!!anyway bit about me 34 year old,live and work in south west Scotland.been chucking sh*t at the walls since I left the school and don’t know nothing else bar the game,enjoying the threads enjoying the wee tips and hopefully I might even join in in some of these tremendous debates we all have about the perils of plasteringgreat site,cheers G

Hi everybody,been a long time lurker and thought it was about time I’d peek my head out from the shadows!!anyway bit about me 34 year old,live and work in south west Scotland.been chucking sh*t at the walls since I left the school and don’t know nothing else bar the game,enjoying the threads enjoying the wee tips and hopefully I might even join in in some of these tremendous debates we all have about the perils of plasteringgreat site,cheers G
A fellow Scotsman. Nice. Welcome mate.

welcome where you based

Welcome along :)

That's because you're tight and like wearing skirts.......;)
9C91DC93-29A3-4F67-9EFB-C563CA410139.jpeg