Own Up. Who Is This?

Stevieo

Royal Spin Doctor
A cowboy builder, caged after being exposed by the Mercury, is pursuing a new career after being behind bars – after enrolling on a plastering course, sources close to the shamed tradesman claim.

The shameless Builder now uses an extensive facebook advertising campaign - Link. http://facebook.com/profile.php?=73322363

Jailed for two years in HMP Hewell, Redditch, He was being paid £7-a-week for learning the skill, they allege.

And that, say those who have had their fingers burned by the rogue trader, is plaster a joke.

One former associate dubbed news of the prison plastering course “a joke”.

“It’s just not fair,” she said. “To be honest, I think it’s farcical.

“That £7 should go straight to his victims. Apparently he’s doing fine inside. He’s met a number of fellow Aston Villa supporters and they’re getting on like a house on fire.”

Laura Burford, left high and dry after he walked away from her Harborne kitchen extension, is not among those outraged by his jail course.

Yet the 30-year-old and her husband Piers have every reason to feel bitter. She had just given birth to a girl when duped and was reduced to cooking by camping stove.

Yesterday Laura said: “It is difficult because he has personally hurt me, but I don’t think the plastering course is a bad thing. I believe in rehabilitation and he has to do something.

A cowboy builder, caged after being exposed by the Mercury, is pursuing a new career after being behind bars – after enrolling on a plastering course, sources close to the shamed tradesman claim.

The shameless Builder now uses an extensive facebook advertising campaign - Link. http://facebook.com/profile.php?=73322363

Jailed for two years in HMP Hewell, Redditch, He was being paid £7-a-week for learning the skill, they allege.

And that, say those who have had their fingers burned by the rogue trader, is plaster a joke.

One former associate dubbed news of the prison plastering course “a joke”.

“It’s just not fair,” she said. “To be honest, I think it’s farcical.

“That £7 should go straight to his victims. Apparently he’s doing fine inside. He’s met a number of fellow Aston Villa supporters and they’re getting on like a house on fire.”

Laura Burford, left high and dry after he walked away from her Harborne kitchen extension, is not among those outraged by his jail course.

Yet the 30-year-old and her husband Piers have every reason to feel bitter. She had just given birth to a girl when duped and was reduced to cooking by camping stove.

Yesterday Laura said: “It is difficult because he has personally hurt me, but I don’t think the plastering course is a bad thing. I believe in rehabilitation and he has to do something.

Fuxk knows, but that prison is pretty local to me!