Ox speedskim

Members online

John j

Mono Don
Right. Picking a 600 plastic blade up in morning . Not getting attachment for pole yet as only on walls next week so dont want to waste 25 quid on top of price of speedskim . Im in middle of a debate with o2 over my higher then it f**k**g should be bill while i was in turkey. Just need to know . I.m using it for a quick flatterner . Will i think what a waste of money or let a little bit of wee out.

There a great tool mate especially on ceilings the longer you have it, like anything will wear in nicer. I just sanded the edges round which stops the lines being so strong some don't like that but I do.
Word of warning if you flatten with it be sure to get the lines out quite quick or they will stay

There a great tool mate especially on ceilings the longer you have it, like anything will wear in nicer. I just sanded the edges round which stops the lines being so strong some don't like that but I do.
Word of warning if you flatten with it be sure to get the lines out quite quick or they will stay
You use plastic.

Right. Picking a 600 plastic blade up in morning . Not getting attachment for pole yet as only on walls next week so dont want to waste 25 quid on top of price of speedskim . Im in middle of a debate with o2 over my higher then it f**k**g should be bill while i was in turkey. Just need to know . I.m using it for a quick flatterner . Will i think what a waste of money or let a little bit of wee out.
Mate buy your missus some flowers instead

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180916-215121_WhatsApp.jpg
    Screenshot_20180916-215121_WhatsApp.jpg
    459.1 KB · Views: 201
I use my 600 speedskim on big enough ceilings.. my process of using one is to hit the flattning stage earlier than you would with a trowel,, if to late the plastic tends to just run over the lines not flatten,. I hit it earlier then over with a trowel once I’ve done as much as I could with the speedskim. That’s my tech anyway, others my be different though.

I’ve got the rifina plastic to.. blades a bit stiffer than the speed skim. I rounded the corners with my snips to on the speedskim . Once you get a hang of it.. there great. Energy saver on the big ceilings that’s for sure. Quick tie in with the trowel an your on the straight home.

It's all good and well when plug sockets and light switches are buried but for the domestic market 1200 only used on walls without them or your towelling around them.
Perfect for sites.

Just used it . Like it . Will the lines stop once its been used a bit . Or am i hitting it while its to wet

I rounded my corners with snips but does wear in, an your learn as you go really.. like all once you get a feel for it you’ll know.. you know lol

I have the 2 and 4 foot plastic blade with pole attachment brilliant bit of kit i use them manly on ceillings for flattening defiantly a big time saver .