OX Tools P531060 vs 600mm pink Speedskim SF?

Members online

grounzero

Are these the same thing? i.e did OX Tools buy Speedskim? Am a first time DIY'er looking to get tooled up and these look great but searching for deals online and I find both are still available so want to know if there are any differences? I think the ST and the SF both in 600mm would be a good start.

Are these the same thing? i.e did OX Tools buy Speedskim? Am a first time DIY'er looking to get tooled up and these look great but searching for deals online and I find both are still available so want to know if there are any differences? I think the ST and the SF both in 600mm would be a good start.

yes speedskim is ox now

That's a good shout mate. apologies for the delay in responses have been having some email alert problems lately. Still not completely sorted out.
Yes, all made under the same roof and made in the UK! :)

i did not know mr.ox or mr speed skim. or mr ox speed was on here.

gotta say im impressed by the ox speedskim with the blade in. nice on thincoat basecoats and flattening skim... nicest one ive used yet