Ox ultraflex trowel

Dave king

Hi all
Got myself a 14" ox ultraflex yesterday going to be its first time out today any recommendations before first use ??? Or should it be OK straight out of the box???

Ignore these big boys

The ox ultraflex is my go to trowel for the last two passes I have all sizes but I use 18 inch 80% time and I use led lights down my walls and the finish is pukka and flat to the touch as well.. It's all down to what you know but I won't use any thing else now not dissing the steels they are the all rounders for sure.

But you have to lay tight too get the full effect also they are the original Nela flex before they made the Mark 2.

Ignore who ;)
I gave it a rub down with some wet and dry but it still did tear it up a little so some more TLC needed before I use it again but did feel good when using it

Hi all
Got myself a 14" ox ultraflex yesterday going to be its first time out today any recommendations before first use ??? Or should it be OK straight out of the box???
Nothing better than worn in marshall Town trowel done job for years and still does the job. It all gimmick all the trowel money making. But I've got to take my hat to the speed skim handy to flatten big areas on first coat less stress on joints I'd say top ten invention in plastering

Nothing better than worn in marshall Town trowel done job for years and still does the job. It all gimmick all the trowel money making. But I've got to take my hat to the speed skim handy to flatten big areas on first coat less stress on joints I'd say top ten invention in plastering
I agree on the speedskim I also got the of blade and tried that yesterday and very impressed