PA Housing?

452B4425-0395-4A8D-B28E-D77401CDC6F5.png
Terrorist group maybe?

Hahaha.

Plasterer/multi trader. £31,874 with a van fuel card etc 26 days holiday.

Sounds a decent gig.......

Hahaha.

Plasterer/multi trader. £31,874 with a van fuel card etc 26 days holiday.

Sounds a decent gig.......

I'm always interested to know who these multi traders are that they expect to be applying....

Plasterer spark gas fitter multi trader must be qualified, have ten year work history, enhanced crb checks will carried out.

£10/hr plus fuel card plus attractive benefits.

Who....who...is applying?

^add. Multi trader usually means not a tradesmen. I am a multi trader. I do plastering, painting and flooring...plus I'm willing to muddle through bits of joinery like changing locks etc.

I learned from a general builder by walking around with my eyes open and not behaving like a labourer.

But I never claim to be as fast as someone who does the trade day in and day out. Or know as much..well, maybe @Andy g but him aside...

Seems these boys want a tradesman who can do everything. Doesn't exist.

No I can't plaster as fast @algeeman but I guarantee that I'm better at laying floors.

They want their cake and eat it.

^add. Multi trader usually means not a tradesmen. I am a multi trader. I do plastering, painting and flooring...plus I'm willing to muddle through bits of joinery like changing locks etc.

I learned from a general builder by walking around with my eyes open and not behaving like a labourer.

But I never claim to be as fast as someone who does the trade day in and day out. Or know as much..well, maybe @Andy g but him aside...

Seems these boys want a tradesman who can do everything. Doesn't exist.

No I can't plaster as fast @algeeman but I guarantee that I'm better at laying floors.

They want their cake and eat it.

Think the correct term is your a paid D.I.Y er yer dosser!!!!