Ciarancox

Basically I plastered a house a few months back and all the sand and cement walls started mapping the walls where not over troweled all the slabed walls and ceiling came out perfect the painter sprayed the house it was the first time he had used it the wall where trolled well but not over polished I talked to the painter he tried to tell me it was over polishing but definitely not the same painter did my friends house and we polished them to the last that they where all like mirrors and there was no problem with the walls but the walls in the house with mapping where not done like that I personally think it was the paint any ideas

Basically I plastered a house a few months back and all the sand and cement walls started mapping the walls where not over troweled all the slabed walls and ceiling came out perfect the painter sprayed the house it was the first time he had used it the wall where trolled well but not over polished I talked to the painter he tried to tell me it was over polishing but definitely not the same painter did my friends house and we polished them to the last that they where all like mirrors and there was no problem with the walls but the walls in the house with mapping where not done like that I personally think it was the paint any ideas
Try an acrylic based coat on the walls that were sand and cemented and then paint as normal.I know a sealer can also be put in the first coat of paint to prevent the mapping.A good sales rep in a paint store should be able to help you.And it’s nothing to do with the troweling.

I'll bet you didn't let the sand and cement cure properly.