Painters

Members online

Andy g

They on job today company van 4 men 2 lads they have to paint bathrooms f**k me they going to have it so easy , thinking about going around site nicking bog paper light bulbs, washing up liquid, bleach ect, me feel like low life on the job ,this week 35 in petrol

They on job today company van 4 men 2 lads they have to paint bathrooms f**k me they going to have it so easy , thinking about going around site nicking bog paper light bulbs, washing up liquid, bleach ect, me feel like low life on the job ,this week 35 in petrol
Team up with someone you can’t be the only plasterer in dumpsville

You must be bored today got about 10 threads on the go and ther all depressing. Be all on fuking antidepressants end of the week change your tune

Andy g ready for work

No trade is safe Andy g . You got beef with Brickies, painters ,plumbers and plasterers.

Generally get on well with other trades, not so much now with being on domestics. If you're a dick its no wonder you think other people are dicks. A bit of banter and have a laugh thats the way I like it.

Generally get on well with other trades, not so much now with being on domestics. If you're a dick its no wonder you think other people are dicks. A bit of banter and have a laugh thats the way I like it.
Good for u